Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ALERT ALERT


Before reading on... Prepare yourself, because below is a link that will blow your mind, a link that will take you straight to heaven, a link you will hand down from generation to generation. Prepare yourself: your life is about to change.

Are you ready?

CLICK ME FOR I AM THE LINK TO END ALL LINKS!!


Okay, did you click? Because I have more to say. But you can't read it unless you clicked. Though, honestly, I know that if you didn't click yet, after all that, there's no way you're gonna click now. And there's no way me saying "you can't read this unless you clicked" will have any effect on you. Let me just say: the link knows. The link knows, and you will pay.


Threats aside, I just want to ask: what one do you want to make? I definitely see fresh fig ice cream and honey ice cream in my near future. and salted caramel ice cream? holy smokes, are you kidding me? If you keep scrolling, there are popsicles that look good too. They definitely look healthier, anyway. I used to care about that sorta thing, but I've decided that...


YAY!! Thank you KELLY for your awesome selections!


p.s. I almost took the ice cream maker out of the freezer. Seriously, 20 minutes ago, I almost took it out to make room for...well, it's not important. Nothing is important anymore. Nothing but ice cream. Making lots and lots of ice cream. (But don't think I didn't notice that divine intervention, God. Really. Thanks for that.)

1 comment:

Bill said...

Creme freche? Strawberries??

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...