Friday, February 1, 2008

Off the List

So I'm starting a blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to say, but I enjoy reading other people's so much, I thought "why not?" Plus...now I have one of the things on my this-year-to-do-list that can be marked done.

For This Year
1. tap dance
2. REALLY learn to play the guitar
3. explore a new part of philadelphia
4. make, paint, and mosaic tiles
5. learn to sew
6. plan a trip to italy
7. karate
8. have margaritas and chili and Cafe America
9. play my oboe
10. participate in the broad street run
11. walk through the city, looking only at the window displays
12. act on my inspirations
13. be in a play
14. make a big dent in my toreadlist (but don't stop adding to it)
15. actually make it to argentina
16. start a blog ****
17. paint the house
18. finish the garden
19. make jam (strawberry AND peach)
20. give more impromptu gifts
21. document my creations - build that portfolio
22. visit faraway friends
23. go camping
24. have a winter picnic
25. revisit ringing rocks
26. take more pictures
27. host a summer get-together
28. be a part of something bigger than myself
29. put pictures into albums
30. yoga

For Someday
1. snowshoe through woods in deep snow
2. live without a personal computer (ironic, i know, as i've just begun a blog)
3. live without a car
4. explore the west coast
5. bike through another country
6. take a trip and document it with photobooth picture strips and diner receipts
7. live a whole year without buying anything plastic
8. make a whole meal from the contents of my garden
9. plan a summer get-away with friends
10. sew an article of clothing for myself
11. make a dress form
12. be a co-op member

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...