Thursday, December 8, 2011

macarons

So, sometimes in life you think, "My sister would love it if I randomly sent her a box of macarons in the mail."  So you go buy some at the French bakery down the street. 

On the walk home, you remember that these things are so gosh darn fragile.  They'll never stand a chance against the US Postal Service!
 So, you call your sister, saying "Please please come visit me.  It's fun here.  Plus, I have presents...."
That is when she reminds you that she cannot visit.  She is not even home.  She is on a trip far away.  She'll be gone at least another week. 
 And that, my friends, that is when you joyfully and eagerly gobble them up.  But first, you take pictures.  Because your sister asked you to, and, seeing as she got the really short end of the stick, you oblige her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...