Friday, November 5, 2010

water bottles, a comparison

This water bottle is an absolute dream. It's glass, so my drinks taste like drinks not like plastic or metal or...God only knows what else. Plus, I drop this puppy all the time (usually on the cement garage floor) and it's fine. Magic, really! and totally broke one of them today. (good thing I have two.)

However, it's pretty stinking heavy. Even empty, it weighs a ton. So I bought this....


BPA-free plastic water pouch. So light, so thin, so sleek. and SO plastic-y tasting. It's super awesome for trekking around the city, so YAY. But I might as well be drinking liquid plastic, so LAME.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping that adding a squeeze of lemon to my water will solve the taste issue, because it is just so unbelievably convenient.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...