Saturday, May 17, 2008

in honor of my refrigerator



I think these* might be my favorite produce shots of all time. I thought I would share them - as my fridge is currently consumed by produce. I'm actually a bit overwhelmed by it [and I think my fridge is too]. Produce is tasty and I would live completely off of fruits and vegetables... if not for that weird garbly** feeling in the stomach...


*These photos are taken from high up in the trees. a pretty spunky blog.

**I don't know that 'garbly' is an actual word - but I find it describes the feeling well. in an onomatopoeia sort of way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear you like my blog and that you found these pics appealing. My fruit bowl is laden with fresh produce from there... oranges, mandarins, bananas and more.

see you, g

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...